Sunday, April 9, 2017

A Change in Me...


I feel like it's been a while since I have posted anything, and it really has been a while.  I was going to post my current project when it was finished, but it is taking too long.  So I figured, in the meantime, I would do a music post.  Since the live action "Beauty and the Beast" recently came out, I wanted to do a song from the musical version you would see on stage, "A Change in Me."  The title of this post is actually fitting because technically, this was just a warm-up recording so that I could hear myself and correct a few things, but I thought it was okay enough to share.  This was just working on one specific effect of warming up my sound when I sing because I have a tendency to sing very bright.  It definitely helps to listen to yourself when you practice.  I thank God every day for the talents that He has blessed me with, and I am so grateful for the ability to share them with others.  I hope you all do the same, whether it be music, food, languages, compassion, service, crafts, sewing, or anything else that you're good at.  Just remember who gave you those gifts and use them for good!  Here is the link to A Change in Me


No comments:

Post a Comment