Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Voices of Christmas

Last year and this year I got to perform in one of the best choirs I have ever been in.  It is purely a volunteer choir and we come together to sing during the holiday season for Voices of Christmas.  This choir has been around for twelve years and it has only gotten bigger.  These last two years we were able to make it to sing in the Mesa Arts Center which has been one of our goals for a very long time.  The object of the Voices of Christmas choir is for families who are not able to go see the fancy shows that cost a lot of money because finances are tight to be able to come and enjoy a free concert that celebrates the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  I feel so privileged to sing in this choir, and I have been blessed to be able to share this experience with two of my siblings and several friends.

Below are some pictures from after our performance:




No comments:

Post a Comment