Saturday, February 2, 2013

Nail Time!!

Okay, so the title for this post is totally a pull from Blue's Clues' 'Mail Time' song, but it works, right?  Or, I guess it could be a pull from Home Improvement's 'Tool Time.'  Either way, I'm using it.  :-P  Yes, I paint and write and do all sorts of things with music and am just crafty that way, but one of my most exotic and flavorful canvases are my nails, believe it or not.  My nails are always changing because I get new ideas for fun little designs and themes.  I will also let you in on a little secret; if you look at my nails, you can tell what mood I was in at the time that I painted them.  Not that that gives you any idea of the mood I would currently be in when you saw my nails, but still, it's an interesting fact.  :-)  This first picture is the red sparkles, which is real polish, and black tips, which are the stick-on polish.  Sadly, these only lasted two days, because real polish doesn't stand a chance at work when I have to unload the truck.  Doing that destroys my nails and I have to do some major cuticle and nail care after that.  That's why I mostly stick with the stickers! (No pun intended).


No comments:

Post a Comment