Saturday, February 2, 2013

Fun With Rice Krispy Treats!

So, Thursday was one of my boss' last day working at Target.  His name is Bryan and he was one of my favorite people there, if not my favorite person there.  He kind of understood me a little better than everyone else does.  Anyway, for his last day, I made an entire pan of rice krispies drizzled with Ghirardelli chocolate and Kraft caramel, pictured below.  I then decided that I wanted to do something a little more special than just making a treat, so I molded a huge KISS out of another batch of rice krispies and then covered it in chocolate!  When I wrapped it up it looked like a gigantic Hershey's KISS!  He thought it was awesome.  :-)  Then, last night I babysat Jen and Lynette's boys, Jack and Ian, and we made dinosaurs out of rice krispy treats.  I don't know if you can tell what kind of dinosaurs they are, but we tried.  Then we decorated them with the left-over chocolate and all kinds of colorful sprinkles!!  Needless to say, we had fun with rice krispy treats this week.  :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment