Sunday, October 29, 2017

Mesa Temple Painting Update

So this is an update from a post I did back in June of last year.  I had some free time last summer, and I wanted a picture of either Christ or a temple up in our home, but everything that was framed was way out of my price range.  Then I got the idea to make one of my own.  The blog post from June was my drawing of it, but I am updating it here because my fabulously talented artist of a roommate, Chelsea Curran, decided to paint it right after I "done messed up."  I prefer drawing with pencil or charcoal, and she prefers painting (or at least is amazing at it!), so here is my drawing and her painting:





I am so happy to say that this work of art is now hanging on our wall, and I absolutely LOVE it!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I got to help with this project! ☺️ Thanks for the shout out

    ReplyDelete