Tuesday, December 13, 2016

'Tis the Season... to be Singing!


It's that time of year again!  There's a chill in the air, snow on the ground (except for Southern Arizona), and everyone is ready for sleigh rides, hot cocoa and cuddle buddies.  It is also the exciting time of the year when musicians are at their busiest, because everyone wants their Christmas music at their holiday-themed parties.  Most of my holiday season consists of concerts, recitals and various other performances, and one such performance is my winter recital.  This year was particularly great in the sense that I didn't get my yearly cold until AFTER I sang this year.  The two songs I sang were "Sleigh Ride" and "Chi Voul La Zingarella." Check them out here at Chi Voul La Zingarella and Sleigh Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment