Monday, April 14, 2014

Singing the National Anthem at Chase Field

Today I got to do something incredibly fun.  Something I never thought I would ever have had the opportunity to do, and that was to sing the National Anthem at Chase Field for the Diamondbacks opener.  I couldn't believe it!  The choir that I sing in for Voices of Christmas was chosen as the group to come sing the National Anthem tonight and I loved every minute of it!  Even though it was quite difficult singing on the field because the massive sound system kind of swallows you whole and echoes ridiculously loud back to you.  But you know, it was an experience that I loved and I hope I will get the chance to do it again sometime. Here is a link to our song: National Anthem


Below are some of the pictures of us at Chase Field:









No comments:

Post a Comment