Saturday, November 9, 2013

Halloween-Snow White from Once Upon a Time

Even though it's been on for ages, I just got hooked on the show "Once Upon a Time."  Naturally, this year for Halloween I decided to make Snow White's hunting outfit from the first season of the show.  It took me eight months, several trips to JoAnn's Fabrics, and sometimes round-the-clock stitching to get it ready by Halloween.  Yes, I hand-stitched every piece of this outfit because I haven't quite gotten the hang of the sewing machine just yet.  All of that hard work payed off, however, when I won first place in the costume contest at work.  Now to start planning next year's costume!

The top picture is the actress Ginnifer Goodwin in Snow White's hunting outfit.  The other two are me in the one that I made:


No comments:

Post a Comment