Monday, October 29, 2012

Music and Arts Fall Carnival!

Okay, so this happened about a week ago, today, but I've only just had enough time to blog about it now.  Last Wednesday, October 24th, the music store I used to work at, Music and Arts on Stapley and Baseline in Gilbert, had its second annual Fall carnival.  There were games, prizes, a raffle for a guitar and a keyboard, trick-FOR-treating (basically meaning you had to roll a dice and do the "trick" you landed on to get a piece of candy), a costume contest and live music!  We had students from the Music and Arts lesson studios perform for our live audiences and they all did a fabulous job!  The costumes were great and the carnival was a blast!  I can't wait until next year! (I would post pictures, but I was not the one taking pictures so I have none.)

No comments:

Post a Comment